At the convenience store I work at I deal with a lot of weird people. These drawings are given to me daily from a homeless guy in exchange for some coffee. He draws them using our lottery papers and the free pencils that go with them. He’s kind of mean, and very hard to talk to, but I think he’s drawings are rather interesting. He has a defined style, even characters he seems to repeat. No idea who they are, when I ask he angrily goes “I made them up!” I thought I’d share a the handful I’ve collected in my 1.3 years working there.
The middle two of the man with the gun chasing the other guy is the first time I’ve ever seen him draw anything like a story, or a drawing that spanned two pieces of paper.
- fyjl likes this
- saintbroseph reblogged this from the-perks-of-being-an-asshole
- onehitback likes this
- the-perks-of-being-an-asshole reblogged this from bryanbaines
- deadbearpit likes this
- meghannaltomare likes this
- laurenlyon said: haha, brilliant!
- laurenlyon likes this
- corporatecactus reblogged this from bryanbaines and added:
- numbertwotwentyfive said: Bottom left is a little lackluster.
- corporatecactus likes this
- whycantiholdallthese likes this
- bryanbaines posted this